1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Let's go surfing!

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Peegoo, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Old Plank

Old Plank Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

Perfect surf gear there .... my first guitar was a cheap Kay acoustic, but an older friend had a Mustang and a PR (this was mid-60's) and I remember getting to sit down at their family lake camp and play his stuff when I was 10 or 11 and playing through Walk Don't Run, much to his surprise heh. I already had Fender and Gretsch catalog pics on my bedroom walls, but that was the real clincher for me as far as Fender fan for life!

Wulf likes this.
  2. lmjmitchell

lmjmitchell Tele-Meister

The Surfrajettes are great too.

3. Wulf

Wulf Tele-Afflicted

A man after my own heart sir
    my first guitar was acoustic too from age 6...i just wanted to learn...by time i was coming up to 10 wasnt too bad...the jag and amp came from a workmate of my dads missus...her hubby met with an untimely one and she wanted his gear to go to someone that would enjoy it
    My jazzmaster has pickups made by Jim Cairns...he made pickups for Burns Guitars...best jazzmaster pickups i have ever heard...if not the best pickups per se...and i have owned a few in my time

Old Plank likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.