Let's Flip The Record Over!

Mindovermatter62

Tele-Meister
How many times have we flipped a record over, and found that the[b-side]was as good or better than the[a-side]?...I'll Be Around[a-side- How Could I let You Get Away]... If This World Were Mine[a-side- If I Could Build My Whole World]... Your Love Is Amazing[a-side- It's The Same Old Song]... To Be A Lover[a-side- River Of Tears]... He's Just A Playboy[a-side- Under The Boardwalk]... A Folk In The Road[a-side-Tracks Of My Tears]... Love's Gonna Rain On You[a-side- Do The Choo-Choo]... Don't Look Back[a-side- My Baby]...Boogie Shoes[a-side- Shake,Shake,Shake Your Booty]... Save Me[a-side- Come Round Here]...I Truly Truly Believe[a-side- I Wish It Would Rain].

Dave Hicks

Friend of Leo's

1656891395830.png

Skyhook

Friend of Leo's
How many times have we flipped a record over, and found that the[b-side]was as good or better than the[a-side]?...I'll Be Around[a-side- How Could I let You Get Away]... If This World Were Mine[a-side- If I Could Build My Whole World]... Your Love Is Amazing[a-side- It's The Same Old Song]... To Be A Lover[a-side- River Of Tears]... He's Just A Playboy[a-side- Under The Boardwalk]... A Folk In The Road[a-side-Tracks Of My Tears]... Love's Gonna Rain On You[a-side- Do The Choo-Choo]... Don't Look Back[a-side- My Baby]...Boogie Shoes[a-side- Shake,Shake,Shake Your Booty]... Save Me[a-side- Come Round Here]...I Truly Truly Believe[a-side- I Wish It Would Rain].

Flip over the Iron Maiden single 2 Minutes to Midnight and you get this gem:

swarfrat

Tele-Meister
Apparently the B-side of Blue Oyster Cult's Burning For You is 'Vengeance' which is a tune I've never ever heard. Which I find extremely ironic (Time to play B-sides) I guess the DJ's were Guess Who fans.

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's
Flip "Satisfaction" over and you get this: (This is the side we learned and did since we already did "Fanny Mae")

Is that the correct vid for this song? I don't see anyone playing the harmonica and the playing looks out of sync with the music in parts.