Let’s See What Gear Santa Brought You!

duzie

Tele-Holic
coal-lump-picture-id149727481
So I’m assuming you want to rock !

Matthias

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
It is good, I'm just being critical, which is silly.
I could never put out a book, period!

I don’t disagree with your points actually… It looks like a nice breezy summary. I did spot one inaccuracy just on a flick through (mislabelled the 1973 catalogue as 1970), but typos happen. A lot of the time I buy those sorts of books for the pictures :D

jayyj

Tele-Afflicted
Well, this year was the year my family twigged that my weekend availability suspiciously coincided with whether there was any Formula 1 happening, so hey, no guitars under the tree but I do have pile of books about cars and a Lewis Hamilton mug to drink out of whilst playing my existing guitars.

I treated myself though, and bought a very player grade but insanely good 1936 Gibson Roy Smeck which I picked up last weekend. It's in a bit of a state but already one of the best sounding acoustics I've ever played, and it didn't cost any more than a modern J45 so it feels like a win.

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Ok it is still Christmas and I have a Smartphone!
I JUST bought myself this, for home play/ small jams, as I will never be able to afford any kind of ( tube) Fender Champ- just too much $$ for me ( plus I have good Reverb and Tremolo pedals)

Impulse- I Googled ' Monoprice' - this amp popped up, at this price*- free shipping. Like it knew I was gonna do this.

20211225_211445.jpg

I have read right here how folks love these little guys, so....

( 6V6, 12AX7, 8" Celestion, 1/5 watt option, & cute!)

*Edit- it looks like this is the 'always' price, not really a price break, but still cheap, to me! 'no regerts'

Last edited: