IMG_9546 (2).JPG
IMG_8633.jpg
IMG_5618.jpg
IMG_5399.JPG
image8.jpeg
2 (2).jpg

DrBGood

Tele-Afflicted
I made a straight trade of $450 Marshall Origin 20 head plus a 2X10" home made cab with Veterans in it ($200) for a Fender Super-Sonic 22 combo, and then the Fender went straight for a 2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio. Talk about a cheap Gibson !

Oh yeah ... forgot ... there was a B7 Bigsby on that LP that I just sold for $200.

01.jpg

widefault

Tele-Meister
MRajLqI.jpg

Not a Gibson, but at $227 delivered I'll live with it!

FIFLYBU.jpg

Firefly GD90 from their second batch released a few weeks ago. They've only done a small amount each time, and they sold out super fast again. Couple finish flaws as I expect on anything Firefly, but a lot of guitar for little money. Only "issue" i have is that the back on this is super dark, almost black. Others from the same batch have been closer to natural or the darker red I expected. This one is red, but it sure doesn't look like it without putting a light up against it.

NFQbrs3.jpg

You can see the weird distortion on the reflection of the ceiling vent and then a half-moon shape at the waste that are both low spots and there's what looks like a sanded down paint run on the front under the low-E that mostly looks like a wide shadow. But, again, $227 to my door.

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
MRajLqI.jpg

Not a Gibson, but at $227 delivered I'll live with it!

FIFLYBU.jpg

Firefly GD90 from their second batch released a few weeks ago. They've only done a small amount each time, and they sold out super fast again. Couple finish flaws as I expect on anything Firefly, but a lot of guitar for little money. Only "issue" i have is that the back on this is super dark, almost black. Others from the same batch have been closer to natural or the darker red I expected. This one is red, but it sure doesn't look like it without putting a light up against it.

NFQbrs3.jpg

You can see the weird distortion on the reflection of the ceiling vent and then a half-moon shape at the waste that are both low spots and there's what looks like a sanded down paint run on the front under the low-E that mostly looks like a wide shadow. But, again, $227 to my door.
Deal. A good looking guitar.

msalama

Tele-Holic
Yeah! I really dig these Deluxe Lesters because the minis sound really good with proper amp settings. Rock yours with passion m'man!

Swirling Snow

Tele-Meister
Is mine a bit more clownbursty perhaps? Could be just the pic though.
Yours is a "Clownburst". An attempt to keep them from fading, perhaps? Likely a 'transition tenon' from Kalamazoo. Bet it rings like a bell, by now.

Gridlock's burst is the kind of fade a teacher would hold up to a class saying, "Now, this is how it's done!"