Last thing I need is a new guitar

WTRT

TDPRI Member
for a guitar you don't need, it sure sounds like a nice choice : )

hope it's wonderful

I'm in the same boat having ordered a Gibson Parlor Acoustic and just waiting for it to be built

Seattlesurfer

Tele-Meister
Got this last month and just ordered the 59 version.

Attachments

• 7032BE3F-F9A6-417F-A468-0F7935741B5F.jpeg
    7032BE3F-F9A6-417F-A468-0F7935741B5F.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 37

johmica

Tele-Afflicted
What a nice choice. I came within a hair of getting a lefty Goldtop myself, but I ended up going with the Iced Tea Burst. I was actually just admiring it on the wall seconds ago. Enjoy it, man.

Buell

Tele-Meister
I should have seen the punch line coming. It must be my mood, but I'm still chuckling. I'm going to try that line on my wife and see if I can end up with a new Gibson.

swervinbob

Friend of Leo's
I should have seen the punch line coming. It must be my mood, but I'm still chuckling. I'm going to try that line on my wife and see if I can end up with a new Gibson.

I’m not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse that I’m not married. If I was married I’d probably handle money a lot better. But I’m single, in the middle of changing jobs and taking a couple of weeks off while doing so, and I go and order a $2500 guitar.

alnico357

Tele-Afflicted
I like gold tops also, but have never owned a Les Paul. Yesterday I was playing my avatar guitar at a gig, the same one I've played for 35 years. Good luck with your soon-to-be delivered new guitar.

Electric Warrior

Tele-Holic
The most memorable guitar I've played at a store this year was a gold Standard 50s with humbuckers. It was box fresh, played easy, and sounded great. It had to be well under 9 lbs. Hope it's a good sign for you!