Last Song Which Had You Crank The Volume?

Mr Mojo 54

TDPRI Member
Not long home and this came on the ipod whilst walking and I put the volume to max and when it finished listened to it again.
It takes me back almost forty years to when I first heard it. What's the last song which had you reaching for the volume control to turn it up?

Every Ty Tabor song.

Full-Tilt-Tele

Tele-Meister
When anyone asks me, the first song that comes to mind is; Listen to the Music: The Best of The Doobie Brothers...

Everyone in the car reached for the volume knob when that song came on...

telecastasaurus

TDPRI Member
Not long home and this came on the ipod whilst walking and I put the volume to max and when it finished listened to it again.
It takes me back almost forty years to when I first heard it. What's the last song which had you reaching for the volume control to turn it up?

Telecaster, straight cable into a cranked, 5-watt champ, Funk 49.

Lonn

Friend of Leo's
I drove from Indy to Grand Rapids MI this morning and had Live Resolution by the Andy Timmons band nearly cranked. My Infiniti Q50 has an 11 speaker Bose system so 100% cranked isn’t an option for fear of hearing damage.

Last edited:

GGardner

Friend of Leo's
This came on the radio as I was driving to Home Depot. I didn't "crank" it. But I smiled as I recalled an old encounter.

GGardner

Friend of Leo's
Here's one that I actually cranked in the car (and looked to the kids in the next lane like that hopelessly old guy). "Dream about me!"

76standard

Tele-Meister

ZZ Top’s La Grange.