Last Song Which Had You Crank The Volume?

Rich_S

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
“Overnight Sensation” by Imperial Drag. What a great, mostly overlooked band.

Of course, cranking the volume is relative. These days, I’m really careful about not making my tinnitus worse.

Greg70

Tele-Holic
Dream Theater "Surrender to Reason" on the way home from the grocery store. Sunny day, sunroof open, windows down. Then my wife called me on the phone halfway through and ruined it! haha

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
Came on in shuffle on the drive in to work the other day. Just got to the mosh part when I arrived, sat in the parking lot for a minute to let Kerry and Co finish. Blasted from 0:01 though. All timer.

elihu

Doctor of Teleocity
Hm- well, I got a new (to me) album from Ronnie Dawson a couple of days ago- the neighbors may be more familiar with that than they'd prefer.
I'm a fan.

Tjarko Jeen, who played with Ronnie used to be a member here. He had met Ronnie (after learning all his songs!) when he toured Europe in the late 1980's and became one of his guitar players. The Tin Stars were TJ's previous band.

Look for Live At The Continental Club...great release with TJ and Lisa Pankratz on drums.

oldunc

Friend of Leo's
I'm a fan.

Tjarko Jeen, who played with Ronnie used to be a member here. He had met Ronnie (after learning all his songs!) when he toured Europe in the late 1980's and became one of his guitar players. The Tin Stars were TJ's previous band.

Look for Live At The Continental Club...great release with TJ and Lisa Pankratz on drums.

Hmmph- Amazon has a copy- for $46. A pox upon all collectibles. Heres Ronnie before his voice changed;