Last Random Photo of 2021

Stanford Guitar

Friend of Leo's
IMG_8566.jpeg

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I last drove my truck to town on monday morning, the last few days since have been rainy. Thursday I went out to the truck start it up and check the battery was charged. thought I'd go for a walk to the mailbox while the engine idled...

and saw 2 containers of motor oil sitting in the back corner of the tray...o_O

No idea how they got there or who would even put them there, considering the truck is near the house and back awning where a few paces more could have had them put on the concrete under cover...

they are new, but have a sort of overspray type of dirt/ growth on the outside I thought was road grime, though it doesn't wipe off....
I can't imagine they were in the back on the road home from town, they would have slid around... maybe the neighbour over the road dropped them over?

Maybe it was santa?....:lol:

the last mystery of 2021.....:confused:

DSCN4091.JPG

DSCN4093.JPG

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I last drove my truck to town on monday morning, the last few days since have been rainy. Thursday I went out to the truck start it up and check the battery was charged. thought I'd go for a walk to the mailbox while the engine idled...

and saw 2 containers of motor oil sitting in the back corner of the tray...o_O

No idea how they got there or who would even put them there, considering the truck is near the house and back awning where a few paces more could have had them put on the concrete under cover...

they are new, but have a sort of overspray type of dirt/ growth on the outside I thought was road grime, though it doesn't wipe off....
I can't imagine they were in the back on the road home from town, they would have slid around... maybe the neighbour over the road dropped them over?

Maybe it was santa?....:lol:

the last mystery of 2021.....:confused:

View attachment 935359

View attachment 935360
are you SURE that's oil in there??