1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Land O’ Lakes, FL: Friday, June 21

Discussion in 'US Gig Alerts' started by Hatfield92, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Hatfield92

Hatfield92 Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

My classic rock four-piece has its first ever gig one week from tonight, at Craft Life Brewing in Land O’ Lakes. Friday, 6/21, from 8-11.

We’re a traditional, rootsy, Blues-based classic rock cover band. We play a couple of Tom Petty songs, couple of Stones songs, some CCR, Seger, the Band, CSN... you know the drill. I think we cover everything reasonably well, and some versions are outstanding.

We’ve been practicing with our new drummer for almost a month now. The past couple of weeks, we’ve gone at it three times a week. It’s really started to come together pretty well. I handle the majority of the lead guitar duties. The bass player does the bulk of the singing. I handle lead vocals on a couple, and do a bit of harmony, as does the drummer.

As far as I know (I’ve never been to this place), we’ll be playing outside, on the deck. Should be a great time. Come on out if you’re in the area. I’d love to meet any of the TDPRI family in real life, especially members who live in the same area.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. mossman

mossman TDPRI Member Silver Supporter

Hey Hatfield 92 in Pasco county,
    How did your gig go?
    Hope your band stayed together and you got to gig up until “The ‘Rona.”
    Your neighbor in Hernando, Mossman

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.