Kind of blows me away why we are not terribly ashamed of being a human. being

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by teleman1, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schmee

schmee Poster Extraordinaire

Yeah, In case you dont know it, all the large mammals are predicted to be extinct by 2050. So take your kids and grandkids to see them. Especially the African ones, polar bears etc.

2. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Holic

Toto, your a wonderful guy.! Please help us all understand more.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  3. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

I've noticed a distinct lack of insects around this year.... bird food.... as well as food for many other critters...

not good...

4. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Holic

I guarantee you if all these animals are extinct, the human race is toast. Funny how that logic fly's by folks discussing this topic. I mean, if you ready to say bring it on, it is coming for you.

EsquireBoy and Toto'sDad like this.
  5. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Holic

It is perfect, if you don't want to know, you don't want to care, and don't care about humanity. We are sticking the knife right down our throat and baby, it's gonna hurt bad.

6. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

I've stated this before. I have a group that meets for lunch once a month. It's almost impossible to get the group to agree on where we are going to meet next time, even when it's decided where we will meet again at lunch before departing. One of us, doesn't care where we eat, (that would be me). So, that leaves three people to decide where we will eat, at least one other doesn't care unless we are eating monkey brains. So, now we're down to two. At least one of those two is agreeable to just about any restaurant that doesn't have a drive thru, but might be open to suggestion. Now we're down to one, he argues with himself, and sometimes we don't know where we will eat until the day before we are having lunch. Now, if it's that difficult to get four people to eat lunch, (it wasn't any better when we only had three) my question is HOW you would mobilize untold millions to agree to do ANYTHING?

7. Toto'sDad

They are making artificial meat right now. It will get better, more tasty, and more accepted as we go along. By the time we've killed off everything edible on the planet, we'll be eating NO meat hamburgers three times a day. (two or possibly one if you are on a diet)

8. Toto'sDad

I'm not interested in people understanding. It's like playing the guitar, always hold a little in reserve in case you need to show out.

9. Toto'sDad

Why, yes, yes I am. If I were a dead frog, well not so much.

Bluetelecaster likes this.
  10. cnlbb

cnlbb Tele-Afflicted

Unfortunately that is also well documented. Insects (which are mostly measured in biomass are also on a steep decline.) The decline in wildlife isn't being widely noticed for many people in the same way that a frog will allow itself to boil to death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/27/magazine/insect-apocalypse.html

11. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Holic

EXCELLENT, now you are talking. Our biggest problem is lack of faith or beleivability in science. Somehow, science has come under fire of distrust. Or labeling it fake news. I have two world class scientist in my family. Unbiased in every science way. These days they put up a blue wall and the audience describes, pink, yellow, they don't see blue cause they have been propagandized, they refuse to see the outcome nor care. It is a sad state we are in. Toto, your description above is really old men being the way they are, hard to please. But even gun toting hunters are afraid and understand the issue; they are true conservationists. Just understand we can't live without animals and birds are the first to go. We will be left with our favorites, mosquitoes, ticks, and other aggressive bugs, cept one thing, we will not be there, just they will.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  12. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Holic

Your not a Frog and if you were you would have outlived your life in Frog years:lol:

Toto'sDad likes this.
  13. Toto'sDad

As a young man, I never had any causes. I don't have any as an old man either. The world is going to do what it's always done. A piss ant cannot hold back a runaway train, I don't have to try doing so to know that is true. I am now, always have been, and always will be a man who takes care of himself, and expect the same from everyone else.

REWTX likes this.
  14. Jim622

Jim622 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Other than buying a dead chicken or turkey once in a while. My hands are clean.

JuneauMike likes this.
  15. DADGAD

DADGAD Tele-Afflicted

I blame feral and domestic cats, wind turbines and KFC.

scrapyardblue and JuneauMike like this.
  16. Toto'sDad

BTW, it is impossible to insult me with flowery, or more spice laden words. I simply in most cases don't care what anyone thinks of me, or about anything else. Remember if you haven't read it, my philosophy of life is: If someone is going to have to feel bad in a certain situation, I'd just as soon it would be anyone else but me.

Jim622, REWTX and Frodebro like this.
  17. don71

don71 Tele-Afflicted

Strange...I've filled my bird feeder only twice this month. Its usually every third day. I'm not seeing birds.

I have no idea where the birds are. I hope its a seasonal timing thing and not extinction.

18. teletimetx

teletimetx Doctor of Teleocity

Not to put too fine a point on it - but the extinction of the humans might be the only hope the planet has.

One unusual observation, strictly limited to areas I can observe, here in urban Houston: this year has seen a bumper crop of small lizards. They are everywhere! What does it mean? I don't know for sure, but maybe a good year to be a lizard-eating bird...

Euphonica, william tele and Toto'sDad like this.
  19. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I agree! Stop by the Los Tigres del Norte thread :D

DADGAD and Toto'sDad like this.
  20. Toto'sDad

I've outlived almost everything on earth including the three million unaccounted for birds. (More research is needed before we place them in the lost column) I have concluded that this long life has been mostly attributed to by my living as my Life's Philosophy dictates.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.