KILLER UPC song we just picked up WAYMAKER!

Discussion in 'Worship Service Players' started by Ascension, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Ascension

Ascension Tele-Afflicted

Being this is not the normal mainstream pop Worship stuff running 14 guitars with every one drowned in reverb and delay figure few if any here have heard it. Refreshingly straight forward song with some solid lyrics and a great flowing vibe. Played it with some friends a few weeks back and though this was a GREAT SONG!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Jhengsman

Jhengsman Tele-Holic

Since the demographics of my church changed we no longer get new music out of Nigeria. I remember getting a text one week that one of our girls was returning from college and she wanted to lead on I Know Who I Am, so after a search I figured it was the Sinach song, being a fellow Nigerian to her, only to find out that Sunday she meant Israel Houghton's song

3. Ascension

Ascension Tele-Afflicted

LOL know what you mean! Several different songs at times with the same names so you get the song tittle in a set list and and go WHICH ONE??

mRtINY likes this.
  4. soundchaser59

soundchaser59 Tele-Holic

I saw the thread title and immediately assumed the OP simply got the song title wrong, and I was expecting the clip to play this song.....

5. eallen

eallen Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

We have been using chain breaker that soundchaser59 posted for a while. Great tune. The other...not realy our thing.

6. Ascension

Ascension Tele-Afflicted

Chain Breaker is a staple with us but it's not as flowie and Way Maker. It's simply much harder to really get off the "reservation" and really go DEEP in worship with Chain Breaker than it is Way Maker both lyrically and musically!
    Here is Chain breaker at an out door event from us.

One of the other teams i play with at a conference with Way Maker.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.