Just what this forum needs--an(other) "Are UFO's real?" thread!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by RoscoeElegante, Apr 24, 2019.

1. notmyusualuserid

notmyusualuserid Friend of Leo's

You do in the UK.

Torren61 likes this.
  2. Rufus

Rufus Tele-Afflicted

Meet with us is probably not on their agenda. We are probably so backward in comparison to them that we might not be worth talking to.

However, IF they had a hand in seeding life on planet Earth (Pan Spermia) and/or modifying our DNA, then they probably want to monitor us, much like an experiment in a Petrie dish. A combination of evolution and intervention?

They could decide that Homo Sapien does not work and decide to start over...if they havent already done so in the past.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Torren61 likes this.
  3. Pickin N Grinin

Pickin N Grinin Tele-Meister

The sightings are actually taking place all over the world.

Torren61 likes this.
  4. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Poster Extraordinaire

You surely mean the incidence of people jumping to irrational conclusions based on very weak information.

5. Rufus

Rufus Tele-Afflicted

I guess you believe those people includes both military and airline pilots, who have thousands of hours and years of flying experience and are familiar with the capabilities and performance of current aircraft, (WITH radar data backing up the visual sightings btw, but you folks conveniently side step that) but are just too ignorant to know that what they are really seeing is swamp gas or ducks flying at 60,000 feet at Mach 5+ and violating our conventionally accepted laws of physics concerning acceleration and 90 degree turns... yeah, ya convinced me!
    Especially when someone makes fun of Florida trailer parks...its GOTTA be all BS!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. notmyusualuserid

Whereas an angry rant is so convincing.

John Nicholas likes this.
  7. Rufus

Rufus Tele-Afflicted

#1-it wasn't angry.

#2- More importantly, I noticed you were not able to rebut anything I stated.

Pickin N Grinin likes this.
  8. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Poster Extraordinaire

Send some of these links and reports through please

9. Torren61

Torren61 Tele-Afflicted

Well, here's one from December 2017. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

Here's one from the Iranian Air Force in 1976. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

You may prefer Fox News, here's another USN pilot from 2015. https://www.foxnews.com/science/military-encounter-with-ufo-revealed-in-2015-footage

All pilots' visuals and radar backing them up. How many do you want? Actually, I'd prefer not to be your research assistant. You can Google as well as anyone. :)

10. Rufus

Rufus Tele-Afflicted

Respectfully, I'm not your admin assistant, do your own research and form your own opinion.

There is plenty of information out there...and not just the internet.

There are both respected as well as crackpot authors out there. I certainly don't believe everything I read. The ones I avoid are those that make incredible claims without any kind of verifiable information.

Richard Dolan is one excellent author who deals in factual information. He uses verified official US govt memos, publications and letters from intelligence and military agencies to refute the govt's official "UFOs don't exist" public policy...much of it gained thru the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act).

11. Rufus

Rufus Tele-Afflicted

Jim Marrs (no pun intended) is another NY Times best selling author.

12. esseff

esseff Tele-Holic

If we're here, why shouldn't there be anyone out there? I've got an open mind about these things.
    There's plenty of space in it... :(

Pickin N Grinin and Torren61 like this.
  13. MonkeyJefferson

MonkeyJefferson Tele-Holic

Just because you can't explain something doesn't make it an..[cue up theremin] ALIEN.

Sure, pilots see all kinds of unexplained stuff. We all have. Our monkey brain doesn't know what it's seeing as it hurtles at Mach 2. The mind is limited. I believe that many people who've seen stuff believe that they did, and have no doubt about their perceptions, too. There are many credible folks who've seen weird things.

I also will say here that I TOTALLY believe life exists elsewhere. The math that it doesn't is almost an impossibility. Why we have no evidence is perplexing.

I also was in born in a portable aluminum home, no knock on life in the tube.

14. Torren61

Torren61 Tele-Afflicted

[​IMG]

Doesn't really have anything to do with the topic but I thought a bit of comic relief was overdue.

15. notmyusualuserid

It seemed pretty angry.

At this stage of the thread there is little left to rebut.

John Nicholas likes this.
  16. MonkeyJefferson

You know what is real? Gravitational lensing. I wish the human race would get together and work on this. If aliens DID exist, and could traverse such unfathomable distances, they also would have then mastered this concept- meaning, as they would be approaching us, slowing up from near light speed, they'd have had a microscopic-level recon on us for several decades before "landing".

Torren61 and Guitarteach like this.
  17. notmyusualuserid

I don't think anyone is denying that. Some are making a quantum leap from 'extra-terrestial life must exist' to 'therefore aliens are visiting Earth'.

18. MonkeyJefferson

I'm sorry if you misunderstood, I 100% do NOT believe in aliens in spaceships touching Lester where his bathing suit covers. I believe in the Fermi paradox. My gravitational lensing comment was attempt to state they'd never need to "land", not to mention the bad touching.

19. notmyusualuserid

I understood what you wrote. I was merely reinforcing your statement. :)

MonkeyJefferson likes this.
  20. MonkeyJefferson

This fellow, Jeremy England, and many other new scientists, are positing the idea that maybe life occurs via nature's own physical laws of entropy. Way more plausible (and comforting) than life being an experiment for an alien race:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.