Just wanted to share my joy!

bullfrogblues

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Some of you may remember, I shared that I was diagnosed in Dec. of 2019 with bladder cancer.
After 4 surgeries and 15 treatments, my first 'clean' scope was in July of 2020 and had to be checked every 3 months. Fast forward to yesterday, my cystoscopy was again clean and now I can go 6 months between checkups!
I feel like I have a new lease on life!
Thanks for listening, I just needed to share.
Thanks to all for the good thoughts and prayers.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Some of you may remember, I shared that I was diagnosed in Dec. of 2019 with bladder cancer.
After 4 surgeries and 15 treatments, my first 'clean' scope was in July of 2020 and had to be checked every 3 months. Fast forward to yesterday, my cystoscopy was again clean and now I can go 6 months between checkups!
I feel like I have a new lease on life!
Thanks for listening, I just needed to share.
Thanks to all for the good thoughts and prayers.
Man, that is some good news right there! My best wishes for your continuing recovery! Kick up them heels a little and celebrate in the best manner for you. Bless you my friend, you are among the chosen.

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity
Excellent news, I am so happy to hear this!

Coincidentally, I did a job today for a customer I've been to many times, which is an old friend of a person I've known for decades at a family run appliance store. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about a year ago and has been fighting it, and I think he's going to beat it as well, despite the odds. He really has a great attitude, he's 72-years-old and has three kids and grandkids, and it's great spirits, despite the effects of the treatments, which he actually had gone through today before I went to his home. Stay positive!