1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Josh Bocanegra From JHS Pedals Is A Great Guy

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Torren61, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Torren61

Torren61 Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

So I bought a JHS Colour Box V2 from a Reverb seller but I made a rookie mistake and forgot to ask if the pedal came with the box and manual. D'oh! It arrived in good nic but it had no box or manual. I messaged the seller and asked if he had those.

He got back to me after a few days and said he thought he might have the manual and if he can find it, he'd scan it and email it to me. Really? That's not what I would do.

I downloaded the manual from JHS site and I also took a shot in the dark and contacted JHS and asked if they could sell me a box and a manual but I didn't hear from them for several days (Thanksgiving and all).

So I got an email today from Josh:

"Hi Will,

We'd be happy to send you a box and all the goodies that come inside, besides a pedal, obviously, haha. If you can pay an $8 shipping fee, or $35 if you're outside the US, then just send me your shipping address and I'll get that out to you ASAP. Thanks!"

How cool is that?

I emailed back and told him that was too cheap and I PayPal'd him $20. I don't have a compressor yet but when I buy one, it'll be one from him.

Thanks Josh!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    mikestearns, StevesBoogie and KATT like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.