1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Jones vs Tyson

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by kuvash, Nov 29, 2020.

1. kuvash

kuvash Friend of Leo's

Jones vs Tyson......well?

2. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Telefied Ad Free Member

...or is it Tyson vs Jones?

3. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Telefied Ad Free Member

I thought Tyson looked better at the weigh-in. Tyson almost had a six pack the other guy had what looked to be a small keg.

Hounded Dog likes this.
  4. kuvash

kuvash Friend of Leo's

Ok,sure Tyson vs Jones...well?

5. dogmeat

dogmeat Friend of Leo's

yawn.....................

RyCo1983 likes this.
  6. Informal

Informal Tele-Afflicted

It's a cash-grab exhibition.... If you like "Pro" Wrestling... This is just your bag.

Lake Placid Blue likes this.
  7. Hounded Dog

Hounded Dog TDPRI Member

Tyson looked mechanical. I think Jones looked slow. Tyson should have been able to cash in on the openings left by Jones.

The two minute rounds hid a lot of issues but even at that both guys looked out of shape. I've never seen Jones so flat footed! Young Tyson would never have gotten inside on young Jones but Jones couldn't keep him away last night.

Next time, they'll have to try three one minute rounds.

8. dkmw

dkmw Poster Extraordinaire

Snoop Dog won the night.

M2roadwarrior and swervinbob like this.
  9. swervinbob

swervinbob Tele-Afflicted

They encouraged them not to go for the knockout. You could see Tyson hold up when he could have gone into a flurry. Jones was gassed after the first round.

And you could tell Tyson was trained by MMA guys who aren’t used to putting a stool in the corner between rounds.

And what Snoop said about them looking like his uncles fighting at the barbecue was priceless.

M2roadwarrior likes this.
  10. Peter77

Peter77 Tele-Holic

Oh I cant stand Tyson after his extremely cowardly move against Holyfield in the secon fight. He obviously knew he was going to be knocked out by Holyfield so he bites him to get out of the fight. That was normaly disqualification immidiately but Mills Lane asked Holyfield if he could go on with one ear. Holyfield responds yes let Me knock him out. Then Mills Lane tells Tyson do that again and your out. What does he do ? He bites again to be sure to get out of the fight. Holyfield had absolutely dominated Tyson and Tyson was looking for a way out. Even his old trainer said 3 days before the fight he Will try to get himself disqualified, by breaking and arm or bite the opponent. This is how he works When he knows he cant win the trainer went on. He would have taken the fight if there was No way out. Such a shame I would have liked to see Holyfield knock Tyson which I think was just 2 or 3 rotunda away. I mean Holyfield was after round 2 thinking How he would knock Tyson out. Who thanks like that that early in the fight if the opponent not is weak. The week prior to the fight Tyson did not dare see Holyfield in the eye once, Holyfield commented. Holyfields trainer said this was going to be Holyfields easiest Victory in his career. Who says like that if they were not sure Tyson was afraid. Look at the Staredown. Tyson consistently looks at the floor. He is afraid. Mills Lane the referee Said that after seeing this he knew this was the end of Tysons career. And starting the fight instead of rushing to the opponent as he usually did he is in this fight very defensive. A tragedy he could not take a loss and had to behave so cowardly.

11. tanplastic

tanplastic Tele-Meister

Weird 'no head gear, no knockouts' exhibition fight but entertaining.
    I'll always like seeing Tony Hawk on a skateboard and Wayne Gretzky on the ice, so why not iconic boxers in the ring?

swervinbob likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.