Jimi Hendrix's guitar for sale

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
All the BS about "so much energy coming from this guitar" is just lame. It's a guitar. Yeah, it belonged to Jimi, but it's still just a guitar.

And the price is beyond ludicrous.
If I had the money I would buy it if it was authenticated. He was one of my idols in music when growing up. He shaped my musical preferences and love of guitars.

Ed Driscoll

Friend of Leo's
I sort of fast-forwarded through the video. Is it up for auction now, or does a music store in London own it, and willing to sell it if a collector coughs up sufficient megabucks?

Ebidis

Friend of Leo's
If I had the money I would buy it if it was authenticated. He was one of my idols in music when growing up. He shaped my musical preferences and love of guitars.
I get that, and nothing wrong with that. If you had the money, and wanted to buy it, that's your thing.

If you own it and want to sell it, and can find a buyer for 7-10 million, good on ya. Just don't try to jive me with "the energy that comes from this guitar" BS.

wabashslim

Friend of Leo's
Zappa posed with the burned Strat on the GP cover long ago. He fixed it up, embedded some piezos in it, used it live sometimes, & afterwards I don't know.

{{{{{{{ ChicknPickn wonders . . . . . could I FINALLY sound like Jimi??? }}}}}}}}

How, is Jimi's soul included in the case candy?