1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Jeopardy “Greatest of All Time” tournament - anyone watching?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Califiddler, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

I called my dad last night and he was watching it. I guess that is what you do when you are 90 years old.:twisted:

2. rodger

rodger Tele-Meister

My mom watched Jeopardy every night right up until she passed away at 93 a couple years ago. We would call each other every night to discuss the game ("did you get the Final Jeopardy right?" "That champ has got to go!" She hated anyone to win more than once).

She couldn't figure out how someone could win if they got the Final Jeopardy wrong and another player got it right. I tried to explain the concept of the "runaway" but she was not persuaded. I'd give a lot to have one more Jeopardy call with her.

On the GOAT games, I'm surprised Brad is doing so poorly. He has won more game show money than anyone. He also beat Ken head to head a couple years ago I believe in a tournament of all time champs. I wonder if something is wrong with him?

3. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

remember when Jerry Rice was a Raider? I think it is like that.

4. bsman

bsman Friend of Leo's

Ken and James seem to have a mutual admiration society thing going. I mean - get a room! :lol:

getbent likes this.
  5. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Friend of Leo's

We are watching. For the Daily Doubles I got Moog the first night and Leibniz the second night. I hope Rutter (who went to my high school) wins tonight to even it up.

6. timmytVA

timmytVA Tele-Holic

The questions are insanely difficult! I think I've gotten 5-10 correct each night. That's two nights of two shows of two games each.

Tim

7. Dave W

Dave W Friend of Leo's

TV Guide online shows only tonight and next Tuesday. If that's really the end, after four matches, it means Brad is already out and it also means that tonight's winner will win on Tuesday, since the loser tonight can't win three.

Of course, TV Guide could be wrong.

I'm disappointed with Brad. He's missed a lot of clues, even ones that I knew. He's never done that before.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.