James Blood Ulmer are u glad

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by ping-ping-clicka, Oct 16, 2020.

1. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

2. Teddyjack

Teddyjack Tele-Afflicted

I love JBU. Saw him a few years ago at a small theater.

ping-ping-clicka likes this.
  3. ping-ping-clicka

you lucky stiff. I'm not Jealous....
    3 prairie dogs.jpg

Teddyjack likes this.
  4. ronzhd

ronzhd Tele-Holic

Another fan right here. @ping-ping-clicka , got to know the story behind that possum pic. Do tell.

ping-ping-clicka likes this.
  5. ping-ping-clicka

o.k. , I'll tell you, but, you can't repeat the story, because there's no anonymous program for the sad and disturbing details of this family secret that everybody in the family knows but "never tells",.I hear you , if this is a story the whole family knows but never tells, how does everybody in the family know? It's complicated., to say the least.

Cousin Bobby has a rare used Vinyl Record shop, that deals in Rare out of print collectable records and "re-appropriated" items, like limited edition signed Yma Sumac, Yoko Ono, Diamanda Galas, Jerry Garcia and Ornette Coleman Wednesday night Special performances at Wolfgang's . So Cousin Bobby invests in very rare and specialized editions, but to snag the very collectable, and extremely hubba-hubba ew-la-la-la XXX never before seen Celebrity " Indiscretion" C.D.'s from all over the planet Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Japan, wild goings on from Washington D.C., backroom country club PARTY TAPES, Beverly Drive escapades in kink ( see photos)
    naughty club.jpg Hot_Property_Beverly_Dr-1022.jpg 85d652cb134e0059544603094abe2c70-p_h.jpg 4d94bec10de44f2ef177eb6cb535d349-cc_ft_384.jpg

everything seemed to be a go. But Cousin Bobby was a day early but several dollars short, so he borrowed from a friend that had a habit of not forgiving unpaid debts with a vengeance. He was know to dispatch his favored razor girl Sally with a with a Sig Sauer MPX to resolve the debt. Sally was known to "unzip" the offending creditor from the top of the sternum to the bottom of pelvic bone, apply lead weights to the creditors remains and using the Columbian technique of rolling the creditor and weights in multiple layers of chicken wire making a cocoon and depositing the "remains' in the bay. You might wonder why Chicken wire? When the creditors decaying remains begin to expand the decaying flesh is forced through the chicken wire cocoon and minced into tiny pieces that serve as prepared meals for the local bottom feeders, the chicken wire and the weights freed of the buoyant creditor sink into the deep muddy bottom of the bay.

So, when as it turns out, Cousin Bobby got played big time. All of the C.D.s turned out to be very high quality fakes, Cousin Bobby could not pay the debt or the heavy interest on the loan, he freaks out knowing of Sally's debt collect specialty methods. Runs to the source of the financing and begs, pleads that he will do anything to become whole with his banker, the "banker" as it turns out hired some pros to create the fraudulent C.Ds and had them fenced to Cousin Bobby knowing that when the skain unwound Cousin Bobby would be in his debt and pocket for a long long long time, living in fear of the deal being "renegotiated" and Cousin Bobby would have a date with Sally you remember Sally? for dancing and dining on a late night bay cruise.
    I'm sorry I have to rest now, I'll finish up next time.
    Have you ever heard of the infamous shaggy pony story?

poison Ivy sm edit.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020 at 1:17 AM
  6. ronzhd

ronzhd Tele-Holic

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.