Been a while since I've built anything and got the itch. My last build was the 5E8A, which happens to be one of my favorite amps I've ever played but as you can imagine, pretty hard to play at a volume that doesn't aggravate everyone in the neighborhood. http://www.tdpri.com/threads/5e8a-low-powered-twin-build-thread.450644/ I've decided to build Robrob's Micro Champ. Looks quite interesting and as a Champ lover, should be right up my alley. And will be able to be played at a reasonable volume. I'm hoping it will make a good recording amp. So, I got everything ordered, or so I thought, and in the house. I dug out the power transformer that I just knew was the right one, and damn if it is not correct. It is the 40-18019, not 40-18027. I could probably make it work but I'll just pay another unnecessary shipping charge and order the correct one this afternoon. In the mean time, I'll get to drilling some holes in the chassis and get rolling. This will be my first time with a blank project box so I'll need to take my time and make sure all the holes get put in a logical place. Updates to follow.