It's snowing in Boise.

clingin_on

Tele-Meister
I always enjoy the first snow.

We don't have any snow in the forecast here in gang-land for the next week.

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
Last week we had temps in the low 30s and I grabbed some rock salt at HD for the driveway. (concrete 70 ft uphill to start) Today it is 61, yesterday 74 and it is raining like heck. I would like some snow to look at. Show us some!

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
We got spitting snow days ago and may get a layer on Wednesday.
Sometimes we get 6" in October and other times we can't even have a white Christmas.

Ironwolf

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
It has been running in the high 50s and the 60s here for weeks. We haven't had any moisture of any kind to speak of for weeks. The snow used to start here in early October, cover the ground , and hang around well into May when I was a kid. Hasn't been that way for about 3 decades now.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Coming down pretty good, too.

Wish it would snow here in Bakersfield. (and I hate snow) Somehow the fog is returning to the valley, it has been foggy in the mornings, giving way to the infamous half mile diameter upside down bowl look we are famous for here. If hell has a springtime, I imagine it looks a lot like that. When I was interested in photography, this was the best light possible, because it doesn't produce any shadows.

We had 97% humidity yesterday for a lot of the day, I was out playing golf. Only the diehards were out there. 75% today. Still yucky. Back in sixty five, the sun didn't break through for forty nine days. Been a long time since we've had any of this.

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
It finally snowed 2” a couple days ago, but melted, then the ground finally froze night before last and last night got down to 17°F. It has been snowing all day today, but with a high of 23°, it is only amounting to another 2” of the fine stuff. A worthless ski base.:(
First morning of the season cranking up both wood stoves, so it is gorgeous watching the snow fall while fires are crackling in the background. I’ll throw another log on the fire and make some hot cocoa.

Learning a new finger style variation of an old Stones song. Creek is flowing well, so all afternoon amp day.:) Life is good up here on the mountain.

Anytime now, we will soon find out if the new FedEx driver has the balls to make it up our road in his mega buck 4WD Benz.:lol:

tfarny

Poster Extraordinaire
We've had one dusting so far, and we're supposed to get 3 inches or so on Wednesday. If it's going to be cold and dark it may as well snow IMOP. Got the winter tires on yesterday, not that we need them very often, but they are nice to have.

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
From the chair by the fire:
72865663-7448-4AE1-828C-FF467DAF7523.jpeg

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Haaaaaaate snow/winter.

I want a non-winter just like last year.

We were up in the UP for Thnxgvg and had 3-4 inches . It was nice cuz it was up there and you’re staring at the angry sea anyway so - might as well.

My wife has a new Bronco so she loooooved it …:confused: