1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

It's coming.............The Curse of Oak Island season 8!!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Dismalhead, Nov 6, 2020.

1. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Friend of Leo's

No, it turns out he was in the Vault but he went out the back door just before Geraldo got it open.

2. noname_dragon

noname_dragon Tele-Holic

Dry hump is right! What a bunch of not much... geez. The commercial breaks at the moment of climax is annoying grrrr. But the worst part is the cloying announcer? with the breathless questioning ? of everything??? could it be???? Wake me up when they find something halfway interesting.
    Until then I'll just re-watch Game of Thrones... no teasing there.

3. Novatuc

Novatuc Tele-Meister

@CapnCrunch I work with people from the area and the story goes in the 50's a local family who had no business being rich suddenly became rich. Not insanely rich but rich with no explanation. The coast of Nova Scotia has dozens of sheltered coves that pirate type folks were known to take shelter in so they may have found some pirate gold. No idea why the hole is so elaborate but maybe it is made to look more elaborate than it really is for TV.

I will also add there are a lot of natural underwater fissures and sea caves in the area.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.