It Always Comes Back to This Rig

twangjeff

Tele-Afflicted
My two separate pedalboards, have no more than 5 pedals each. Mainly overdrives, and or delays / reverbs.
I'm a big believer that less is more. And I'm discovering not to judge myself too harshly when listening to "online" recordings of the worship services I play at. Too many variables.
Whoa, neighbor!

ravindave_3600

Friend of Leo's
Question; Is your favorite rig also
your simplest stage rig?
Good Q. My favorite rig is my tele (or strat) straight into my cranked Pro Reverb. Simple enough? 😁

Unfortunately few places let me turn it up like that so I must use a variety of little metal boxes to get my chewy, rowdy, thick, screaming groove on. ☹

scooteraz

Friend of Leo's
Actually these days, my go to rig is the guitar of the month (OK, it rotates mostly between a couple of T-casters and a couple of Strats) going to a Pod Go. That rarely comes off of the the Fender Twin model with a dirt pedal, on occasion, Reverb almost always. Trem and Chorus rarely. All effects modeled. We have a “silent“ stage.

GoldieLocks

Friend of Leo's
I"m getting old:
All I want to carry to church is my Martin Acoustic and a reverb pedal (and possibly a Tuner). And maybe 2 guitar picks... incase I drop one. i'll bring a really good D.I. incase the cheap church one is broken or lost or being used to make coffee... And I better bring a hearty guitar stand... the pastor has a habit of inviting ALL THE KIDS to trounce on the stage during the childrens sermon (GAh!?**(^)())&)

hotraman

Tele-Afflicted
I"m getting old:
All I want to carry to church is my Martin Acoustic and a reverb pedal (and possibly a Tuner). And maybe 2 guitar picks... incase I drop one. i'll bring a really good D.I. incase the cheap church one is broken or lost or being used to make coffee... And I better bring a hearty guitar stand... the pastor has a habit of inviting ALL THE KIDS to trounce on the stage during the childrens sermon (GAh!?**(^)())&)

I can relate. My pedalboard is in a Brady rolling case. And that gets heavy at times. Would like to get an FM9 or Kemper Stage. But I'm not in a major rush.