Is this a dealbreaker?

hepular

Tele-Afflicted
hmmmppphhh . . . since i'd most likely remove all that finish on neck ANYWAY . . . ya done right,.

Now play the heck out of it.

shallbe

Tele-Meister
I've got one of those. From 2012. Fantastic guitar. The neck pickup is really unique, and among the best I have ever heard. The bridge pickup has more mids than a typical Tele pickup. The fretwork is amazing.

tomasz

Tele-Holic
If the wood ist structurally sound and no deeper cracks in the neck have been caused, it's a cheap and pretty easy fix.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Nice buy man!!! She really looks great! Those dents are totally fixable as others have said. If it were me, I'd try to get em to raise out i.e. take a little piece of paper towel and wet it, put it on said dents, let sit. Object is to get the wood to relax and potentially swell back out. I've had luck with this in the past. Probably won't remove them completely, but it might lessen their impact? FWIW ;)

Vitadog

Tele-Meister

Video and information is my exact guitar straight from Asher’s website. Received it a week ago but was in a crazy work cycle and wanted to wait until I had some free time. Good news is the dings are no issue, it has definitely been played heavy but is now relic‘d the proper way though use. It plays and sounds amazing and will be my number one. Tons of versatility and it fits all of my wants in a guitar to a tee. Very happy I jumped on this and appreciate everyones input.

Attachments

• 03CDB30A-78AA-4B60-922B-4FA431C754F9.png
    03CDB30A-78AA-4B60-922B-4FA431C754F9.png
    884.7 KB · Views: 7