1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Is it NGD when I've just paid the deposit?

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Daddy Dom, Mar 2, 2020.

1. radiocaster

radiocaster Poster Extraordinaire

FGD.

The F can mean future, but it will mean something else if it has problems when it arrives (or does not arrive).

2. Daddy Dom

Daddy Dom TDPRI Member

What a joy to receive this photo from a super craftsman, Ben at Dutch Relics. So we're on the way!

My Cavalier Twin Lion (Nashville - Huge) is waiting patiently while I decide which switch config. to go for, leaning towards a 3-way. I think I'll do: 1.full coil, 2.half coil and 3. Eldred mod but on the full.

Sadly, the hardware supplier I had chosen is telling me he's "shipping at this time" but seems not so fond of any further contact. So on we go! Using one supplier was going to save me lots of shipping so it's a bit of a PITA.

But hey, it's a journey I hope does not end for a good while!

Anyway, I hope you fabulous people are all well, happy and twangin' wherever you may be :)

Esquire neck:body finished.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.