Is everyone being followed by a staff member?

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
I was looking at my profile and I seen someone by the username of jkingma. I'm not worried or anything but I'm wondering if that's just normal.

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
The fact that a moderator is following you isn't a problem. Maybe he's interested in your posts. Maybe it's a mistake.

@jkingma is an evil genius, however, and the TDPRI collective mind is the only thing that keeps him from rending the very fabric of the universe and ending all life, eternally. Other than that, he's a cool guy who keeps order, here, and has contributed much to our knowledge and entertainment.

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
1644466262615-png.950028

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
I read your thread and I think I replied but I was wondering if everyone was being followed by a staff member and that's how they monitor certain posts, but that's a lot of people to moderate

black_doug

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
If you break any forum rules or cross the line of what’s acceptable in a post you will get a warning. Likewise, if you try starting a thread that’s against guidelines it will probably get locked. If this has never happened to you then I wouldn’t worry if I was you.

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
If you break any forum rules or cross the line of what’s acceptable in a post you will get a warning. Likewise, if you try starting a thread that’s against guidelines it will probably get locked. If this has never happened to you then I wouldn’t worry if I was you.
Well they deleted my Rick Roll

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
you are 13 *according to you. You posted a rick roll *trolling.

Just be cool and follow the rules and have fun and get help if you need it with guitars and music etc and it will be awesome. Folks will want to make sure people are cool to you and that you reciprocate. No need to freak.