Is anyone here a member of AGF?

graybeard65

Tele-Meister
Looking for a helping hand - I need to reach an admin or similar at the acoustic guitar forum... I'm trying to recover a lost password, and the recovery link isn't working. All of the site contact info wants me to log-in to contact them for help. If anyone is a member and can pass my story along to an admin there, I'd appreciate it! I've tried everything that made sense to me - but I can't get any further without help.

I'll gladly pass my contact info along by PM if you're willing and able to help.

Kindest thanks!

perttime

Friend of Leo's
Are you sure that AGF has a correct email for you?

You must be Graybeard65 there. I can send a note to admins there.

graybeard65

Tele-Meister
I am, yes. I’ve put my email in the reset form, and it thanks me and says it’s sent an email to that address…and I never get anything.

I appreciate the helping hand - thanks!

perttime

Friend of Leo's
I haven't got any response from AGF.
Did you give them the same email for recovery as they had before? The system might check that adresses match.
Nothing in your Junk Mail?

graybeard65

Tele-Meister
Good thinking - unfortunately no, nothing in my junk mail either. I’ve submitted the request three times, and there’s nothing.

I thought about using a different email address, but the forum prohibits my primary email because it’s an iCloud.com address, and work and home are the only addresses I use.