Is a series/parallel with blend possible with 2 pickups?

Discussion in 'Tele-Technical' started by Peter Rabbit, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit Tele-Holic

I'm looking for a way to use an s/p push/push pot and an m/n blend pot together. Any ideas? A diagram would be nice, but just knowing if it's possible would be good.
    Thanks folks!

2. Wrong-Note Rod

Wrong-Note Rod Poster Extraordinaire

I had my guitar repair guy do it. Its supposed to be the psuedo strat position 2 "quack" sound using wiring mods and a 5 way switch.

I didnt like it. Yeah, it worked, I mean there was a different sound... but it wasnt a pleasing sound, in my opinion. Instead I had him install the standard 4 way switch thing with the "humbucker" option.

Theres a wiring mod/diagram online if you look for either. You're talking about doing this with the two "normal" tele pickups?

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit Tele-Holic

Yes, two "regular" Tele pups. I've found diagrams for S/P without blend, and blend without S/P, and some "will this work?" threads with both (on bass forums), but no definitive answers. Also, I'm trying to do this without a switch, using the blend instead.
    Any info is good info. Thanks again.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.