Irig HD2 Amplitude

guitarndrms

Tele-Meister
I’ve searched pretty extensively and come to the conclusion that it’s not possible to play along with YouTube or Apple Music using the Irig. The levels are not adjustable separately. I’m curious if anyone has figured out a work around or uses another app? I would like to increase the guitar volume without distorting the signal. Otherwise I think the technology is fantastic, getting some really good tones. I travel a lot so I use it to jam in hotel rooms and what not.

guitarndrms

Tele-Meister
For those who may be following or having similar issues, I’ve found a work around.

In settings, under music, enable sound check and change the EQ to “loudness” it will reduce the volume enough to get the amp sound to cut without jacking the signal and dealing with distortion and fuzz. Hope this helps!

Senor Blues

TDPRI Member
Here we have AUM as a mixer hosting Overloud THU.

Along with that I load Anytune Pro or in ether shot below AudioStretch for looping and slowing down loops to learn them. The sliders in AUM allow me to match volumes. Drum app all the way to the right. AUM file player with a backing track just to the left of that.

C19239CE-5756-442A-8AB9-58D77B5018F7.jpeg