iPhone 5 predictions: Opinions Wanted

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Thighbanez, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Revv23

Revv23 Friend of Leo's

I also think theres a familiarity facotr with android vs iphone. Similar to fender vs. marshall vs gibson.

You tend to like what you got.

2. fuzzbender

fuzzbender Former Member

Whatever the next piece of technology is, it will radically improve the quality of your life

3. imwjl

imwjl Poster Extraordinaire

I'll add that I'm sure the line around has become part of good business, and that one is not tied to iTunes as many think. Sure if you want a local backup via USB port but I set up users with the basic iCloud and their new or replacement phones are restoring that connection and the Exchange Server by the time they're leaving the store, house or office.

It's too bad more of my associates aren't getting my camp at the Apple Store jokes.

FedEx started telling me where my new phone is (Memphis) yesterday. I have users chomping at the bit for both v 6 operating system and new phones so I don't know if I'll update my 4 model today or not.

:)

4. still_fiddlin

still_fiddlin Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

The fallout from patent wars between Apple and Samsung are likely to have a bigger impact on the Android market than a new iPhone. If Android doesn't start to have problems because of all that, I think it's biggest impact will be to continue to keep the Windows phones from getting any traction, though they could supplant Blackberry if the Windows 8 phones (when they get here) are not a year behind the technology.

Me, I'm waiting for this new phone to drive the iPhone 4S price down to $49, like it did with the 3G version. Then, I will upgrade to the "old" technology.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.