Inversion table

Tarkus60

Tele-Afflicted
I got mine on Monday.....
I think it's working. I am not all the way inverted yet!
My back is not terrible, but there is some pain.
I cracked 4 vertebrae in 2004 in atv crash.

Intubator

Tele-Afflicted
Bawlmer, Merlin- Home of the "Mayor Shuffle"...
I have one. It helped me with sudden and unexpected acute back pain when I woke up one morning that went on for over two months, no relief sitting standing or sleeping... I did 10-15 minute inversions starting with the least inclination for a few sessions and then built up to full inversion about two weeks later. Amazing results for me, completely took care of the issue which i suspect was a misaligned vertebrae due to a compressed disc. I thought for sure I was headed for ongoing pain management interventions or surgery down the road. There are contraindications though, so not for everyone.

Ted Keane

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I love mine.Be careful,go slow.If your knees hurt,bend the knees.I've put a heating pad on mine sometimes to help loosen up.

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I have one - you are not supposed to do full inversion .

You are also not supposed to use it if you have heart or blood pressure issue or - eye/retinal problems.

You should go over slowly and after your 5 minutes or whatever - come back to right side up VERY slowly and gradually.

The headache you don’t get will be worth it.

Every PT I’ve ever gone to also has one of these :

1660263161841.jpeg

Crazy enough - they work.

Tarkus60

Tele-Afflicted
Yeah I am nowhere full...I tried it for second. Nope just a flat backwards tilt seem to work for me.
Better than taking Aleve....

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Tried them, but would get bad headaches and having glaucoma added to the problem.

The neurosurgeon that fused my neck suggested that I just hang from a pull up bar instead with chin over the bar. It stabilizes the shoulders and allows gravity to elongate the spin. Works great for me, 30 seconds into it and my back will crack from the middle all the way down to the lumbar. You get a little strength benefit at the same time.