Interview the person below you!

WRHB

Tele-Holic
It doesn’t bother me one way or the other. I start work before sunrise and finish after dark. That’s the way it’s been my entire adult life. Whether they change it or not I seldom see my house in the daylight on workdays.

Do you enjoy playing/performing for others?

WRHB

Tele-Holic
I loved it in school when I was a sax playing band geek. When we marched for football halftime shows I felt like the football game was something to entertain the crowd between our Star Spangled Banner and halftime. And then more football to hold the folks over until we played the school Fight Song at the end of the game. But now I have always been nervous playing stringed instruments in front of anyone. I’m the shy guy at Guitar Center.

If guitar is your main instrument what is your second instrument?

Bendyha

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'd love to get more proficient with percussion instruments.

Which board game do you consider to be the most absorbingly entertaining?

WRHB

Tele-Holic
Monopoly. I love being greedy and laugh when my opponents go bankrupt. I’m nothing like that but when I play a board game I’m in it to win it. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Same question please

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Wahoo, or Aggravation.
It’s a board, marble and dice game.
In Texas, my friends called it Wahoo.
Mindless fun with my family when I was young.
Same question please.

WRHB

Tele-Holic
Wahoo, or Aggravation.
It’s a board, marble and dice game.
In Texas, my friends called it Wahoo.
Mindless fun with my family when I was young.
Same question please.
I forgot about Agravation. We played that a lot when I was a kid. That was a blast. Can’t play it anymore. I’ve lost all my marbles…..

Same question please

TeleBrew

Doctor of Teleocity
I played a lot of board games as a kid, with Big Deal being my favorite. Nowadays I'd say Trivial Pursuit keeps me engaged the most. I like trying to fool people into thinking I know things. It rarely works, though. :)

Do you like to play cards?

WRHB

Tele-Holic
The neighborhood kids would come over and play poker and blackjack with my brother when we were all kids. I never learned poker. I always lost all my nickels. But I felt like part of the crowd. With my kids I taught them rummy, war, old maid, go fish, all the big shot games lol. Now they’re adults and they still play cards with their old man. It’s a good life. And I don’t lose all my nickels.

Same question please