Ingd epiphone lp 50s standards

jed mac

Tele-Meister
So I’ve been looking for a lesPaul 12 years and I haven’t really found one I could afford that actually felt properly to me . I did play a 79 lp custom I loved but hated almost ever epiphone model I’ve played until last Saturday when I tried the new 50s standard and I loved the big 59 boat neck and the weight , pickups weren’t bad .
7617EC5A-F7FB-400C-BD96-67E8A04AA0A0.jpeg

I won this one on reverb yesterday but things ended up badly, but props to the seller for being honest.

He was packing it up and noticed the fretboard was cracked so he pulled the plug on the deal and gave me a full refund

I was talking to my sister who helped with the telecaster and we are getting this tomorrow a limited colour! Translucent cherry
96247A19-C355-4DA8-AA38-CC23559E0990.jpeg

I also found out I can get a Seth lover set in zebra black/cream.

I’m truly amazed on how far entrance level guitars have gotten!

Last edited:

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
I like honey burst but it’s strange seeing an aged honey burst
Is it? I really love the lighter color that lets the figuring of the maple through. It's a more matte finish but I knew that going in. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!

jed mac

Tele-Meister
Is it? I really love the lighter color that lets the figuring of the maple through. It's a more matte finish but I knew that going in. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!
Yeah I never heard nor saw that finish before. And I do , it feels s slightly unnatural to be playing a lesPaul after being use to a telecaster for the few years 😂
Congrats!
Thanks
Beautiful! HNGD!
Thank you

NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
Very nice. My only complaint with Epi's (and I own a couple) is that they are poorly set up. Nut slots too high, bridge too high, too much relief, pickups wrong height. Once you tweak them, they play very, very nicely.

jed mac

Tele-Meister
Very nice. My only complaint with Epi's (and I own a couple) is that they are poorly set up. Nut slots too high, bridge too high, too much relief, pickups wrong height. Once you tweak them, they play very, very nicely.
Yeah the action was high but I lowered it . And yes a setup would help a little bit