Increase TDPRI display font size of

PCollen

Friend of Leo's
Are there settings within the site to change the appearance and size of the font. Since the upgrade, TDPRI appears to have an anemic font, smaller than before and the text not in bold looks thin.

The Angle

Tele-Afflicted
It doesn't seem to. Besides being small, the text is also gray, which doesn't help.

The best option probably is to zoom your browser a bit. On a PC, Ctrl+ or Ctrl while scrolling up enlarges everything. Mac probably has a similar combination.

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I haven't found anything on Android/Chrome yet.

Edit: Well, the Android display size does affect it, but that has other consequences.

Harry Styron

Friend of Leo's
If you use Chrome, you can click on the row of three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner. You'll see a menu that includes "Zoom" which will allow you to increase the size of everything. You can also select "Settings" which will give you a menu that includes "Appearance" which has some options for font size and page size.

0SubSeanik0

Tele-Meister
I swear there was some odd, out of the way place I discovered since the upgrade where you could change the themes... choices were, I believe Core, Classic, Tablet, and Mobile. The differences between Core and Classic are pretty distinct, and might be of help for you folks... but I can't for the life of me find that setting now!

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
If you use Chrome, you can click on the row of three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner. You'll see a menu that includes "Zoom" which will allow you to increase the size of everything. You can also select "Settings" which will give you a menu that includes "Appearance" which has some options for font size and page size.

None of that works in Chrome on Android. You can increase the size in Chrome's Accessibility Settings, but that only affects a few things, and not the standard text/font in posts. Increasing it to 200% on my Pixel 5 does bizarre stuff...

Screenshot_20220106-162524.png

Screenshot_20220106-162541.png

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
In the Android system settings, you can increase the display size. That's the only thing that seems to help.

This is the default.

Screenshot_20220106-163344.png

And this is the largest.

Screenshot_20220106-163437.png

schmee

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
But
But then this will apply to all sites you go to right?

StevesBoogie

Tele-Afflicted
I swear there was some odd, out of the way place I discovered since the upgrade where you could change the themes... choices were, I believe Core, Classic, Tablet, and Mobile. The differences between Core and Classic are pretty distinct, and might be of help for you folks... but I can't for the life of me find that setting now!
That was available yesterday, I played with it for a good amount of time. It appears to be gone now, unless it was moved a bit deeper into some of the menus.

Hamstein

Tele-Holic
When Yoda speaks, words the wrong way round he uses!

I also am finding it a little hard to read the new stylee, I'm using firefox and have no idea if there's a way to improve things.

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter

That was available yesterday, I played with it for a good amount of time. It appears to be gone now, unless it was moved a bit deeper into some of the menus.

All of those settings seemed to do was made the color scheme worse, from a yellowish color background to a greenish background.

dkmw

Poster Extraordinaire
I swear the font just got bolder. Either that or I’m getting used to it lol.