Incoming NGD! Epi Les Paul '59

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
My search for a Les Paul type guitar has concluded with a purchase from Sweetwater. I really like the aged honey burst finish. I really appreciate that SW lets you look at photos of the actual guitar you're buying and posts the weight. It should arrive Wednesday or Thursday and I'll post some photos then. Until then, here's what she looks like on their site.

It's got Gibson pickups and upgraded pots, caps and switch and has lots of great reviews. I'm excited. She's the last (electric) guitar I'm going to buy for a long time. When she arrives, I will have a Tele, Silver Sky, Firefly ES-335 knockoff, PRS SE Paul's Guitar and this Les Paul. That should cover anything I want to play.

I really like the figuring on this one! I also paid for a PLEK and a new bone nut to make sure the frets and nut are right.

Thanks for sharing my joy!

Screenshot 2022-05-16 222345.png

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
Wow, that's nice!

Congratulations!

Hopefully your other guitars won't be *too* neglected :)
The great thing about only owning five guitars is that they all get played! My Paul's Guitar will be sad about moving downstairs next to the couch but them's the breaks!

Alex_C

Tele-Afflicted
My search for a Les Paul type guitar has concluded with a purchase from Sweetwater. I really like the aged honey burst finish. I really appreciate that SW lets you look at photos of the actual guitar you're buying and posts the weight. It should arrive Wednesday or Thursday and I'll post some photos then. Until then, here's what she looks like on their site.

It's got Gibson pickups and upgraded pots, caps and switch and has lots of great reviews. I'm excited. She's the last (electric) guitar I'm going to buy for a long time. When she arrives, I will have a Tele, Silver Sky, Firefly ES-335 knockoff, PRS SE Paul's Guitar and this Les Paul. That should cover anything I want to play.

I really like the figuring on this one! I also paid for a PLEK and a new bone nut to make sure the frets and nut are right.

Thanks for sharing my joy!

View attachment 984208
Looks sweet!

The Angle

Tele-Afflicted
I predict you're going to love it. I'm addicted to mine. After a year*, the honeymoon is still ongoing.

* Weird coincidences for $100: Out of curiosity I looked at my MF ordering history, and I ordered my '59 LP exactly a year ago today. It hasn't lost any shine in my eyes or ears.

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
I predict you're going to love it. I'm addicted to mine. After a year*, the honeymoon is still ongoing.

* Weird coincidences for $100: Out of curiosity I looked at my MF ordering history, and I ordered my '59 LP exactly a year ago today. It hasn't lost any shine in my eyes or ears.
Thanks very much. I know I'm going to love it. I really enjoyed playing my Goldie but just didn't bond with the pickups, it need new pots and didn't have a case. It's sitting at home right now waiting for me.

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
It's here! Feels great, sounds even better. Once in a while, I stop playing it to just look at it.

Last NGD for a while but I'm perfectly fine with that.

21101536518-front-xlarge.jpg PXL_20220519_214043732.MP.jpg PXL_20220519_221138039.MP.jpg PXL_20220519_222740964.MP.jpg