In Harmony with Harmony!! Pun intended

Discussion in 'Acoustic Heaven' started by wood&steel, Feb 25, 2012.

1. wood&steel

wood&steel TDPRI Member

I've noticed that when writing with this guitar that it seems to push me to a different style. I love that. Does anyone have that guitar that just begs for a certain style or pushes your boundaries

Sent from my iPhone using TDPRI

2. Greg.Coal

Greg.Coal Tele-Afflicted

You'd think nearly all do . . . some more than others. I can invoke that state, however, by playing an acoustic amplified - maybe with some delay, chorus, etc. but even jut plain amplified it comes back differently to me.

G

3. zombywoof

zombywoof Friend of Leo's

I have got seven acoustics in the house (including an early block letter logo Sovereign) and I would say nope. They all have different shapes and voices but I can pick any one of them up at any time and get whatever I want out of them. Never tried to categorize them like this one is best for some fingerpicked dirt-under-your fingernails blues while this one excels at strumming a Stones tune. No matter which one I play I just sound like me.

4. timewave

timewave Tele-Meister

I have to say ,having a few gtrs to choose from ,when writing each one ...maybe the sound...maybe the action,who knows? brings out something else in my writing ! Pehaps its the mood that gtr. puts you in.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.