I'm new here: High Point Guitar Co.

cfreddy813

TDPRI Member
Hello! I'm new to the community but wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris, I'm an independent luthier based in Carmel, In. I've been providing repair and restoration services, but over the last year I launched High Point Guitar Co. - providing handcrafted guitars with vintage spirit and a modern touch.

I will post my new builds here and in the classifieds. I appreciate in advance any support or efforts to help me grow this passion. Best, Chris

Please visit the showroom for more info: https://highpointguitar.com/?page_id=46

Thanks again.

Ron C

Tele-Holic
Welcome! Those are real beauties.

And I like how on your website, you list prices for services and have the Schedule Service button.

Best wishes for success with the new guitars!

cfreddy813

TDPRI Member
Welcome! We love seeing luthiers post their amazing instruments. Are those Callaham compensated saddles on your Tele builds?

Thank you! They are Gotoh Compensated Saddles. BTW- your pickups sound fantastic! I may inquire about using them on a future build. Best, Chris

cfreddy813

TDPRI Member
Thank you all for the feedback and support! Great to be among such appreciative people! Be well - Chris.

Oxidao

Tele-Holic
Wellcome Maestro Luthier
(3 idioms in a row)

Pretty nice guitars,
I like obscure horizontal grain one.

Pd.
Been in Carmel when driving south Route1.
That little Bay cove down the Place was amazing. Reminds me of many we got here, all over Spain shore (arquitechture, it counts also).

Edit1.Foods betcha here huh
lol

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Wellcome Maestro Luthier
(3 idioms in a row)

Pretty nice guitars,
I like obscure horizontal grain one.

Pd.
That little Bay cove down the Place was amazing. Reminds me of many we got here, all over Spain shore (arquitechture, it counts also).

lol
I think that’s a different Carmel. ;-)

ravindave_3600

Friend of Leo's

lol

Agreed, Sr Oxidao - that is certainly a beautiful town. I spent a lot of time there when I lived in Califormia.

I think that’s a different Carmel. ;-)

Agreed, Mr. Jupiter, that is certainly not the OP's city in Indiana.