I'm new and I'm scared and maybe naked?

Deeve

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
We come into the world naked & w/o Tele

How we leave it depends on what kind of estate planning you've done.

In the meantime, put on some cargo shorts & a bumched shrit and post some photos of the guitar (only)

Peace - Deeve

Big Monz

Tele-Meister
Welcome.

You need to put on some trousers, preferably with a belt, so your guitar can get the ‘buckle rash’. I dunno what kind of rash is gotten, or where, if you don‘t have on the trousers.

Last edited:

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Naked??? PSA - Amps are high voltage so... keep important "things" away from caps and such ;)

Welcome man! 31... I'll trade you :cool:

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Hello community! I am Tyler, I am new I am also 31. I have tried twice in my life to play guitar once when I was in middle school and again in my mid to late 20's and now as a fresh 31 year old I am finally invested, although not super expense wise, into learning this beautiful instrument. I hope to engage and learn from all of you!
Welcome to our lovely site, welcome aboard mate.
We a fun lot, lot's idea, we share, we believe, we doubt, we are not necessarily square pegs fo square holes.
Telecaster as religious Icon, Leo Fender is not referred to as Saint Leo, that's somebody else .
Lots and lots of great folks sharing lots and lots of information freely.
In case you were wondering , yes there are golfers in our ranks .
wake chicken.jpg

lammie200

Friend of Leo's
Hello community! I am Tyler, I am new I am also 31. I have tried twice in my life to play guitar once when I was in middle school and again in my mid to late 20's and now as a fresh 31 year old I am finally invested, although not super expense wise, into learning this beautiful instrument. I hope to engage and learn from all of you!
Hi Tyler,

1. What kind of music are you interested in?
2. I suggest searching and joining a few forums. Besides the Tele forum there is one for Strats and one for offsets like Jazzmasters. There is also an acoustic guitar forum as well as others for particular types of music such as jazz, classical, etc.

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
Welcome aboard! Music is a fantastic, life long voyage! Don’t fret about being 31. You are in the right place! Give us a year and we’ll have you shaking your fist at clouds, complaining about stuff nobody cares about!! We got yer back!!

ChazFromCali

Tele-Meister
First piece of beginner advice amongst the truckload of conflicting info you'll get here.

Learn the CAGED system. Let that be the steering wheel you use to drive, NOT the minor pentatonic scale.

And for gawdsakes don't fixate on Modes. You'll waste years.

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
31, your still a baby I've been 31 twice , not much difference but then I move alittle slower now. welcome to the asylum , some really smart people here , with great imaginations, and tons of expertise in a miriad of fields , do not , I repeat do not be affraid to ask questions, we all learn from some of these enquiries.

jimmywrangles

Tele-Holic
Welcome from Australia, if you want to learn lead guitar learn the minor pentatonic scale first.
If you want to learn acoustic or rhythm guitar learn those chords...all of them, and then learn the minor pentatonic scale.
Seriously though it's not to hard if I can do it and I'm an idiot.