Last year I grabbed hold of a Mighty Mite body and neck. Started working on it in my 'man-cave' garage. I decided to try some black grain fill since I wanted a darker guitar. Seems most Teles I see are blonde, so I wanted to do something different. I started the grain fill, and it looked something like this as I was marching along: Then, Ike hit. We evacuated with what little we could stuff into our two small cars. And by small I mean I'm driving the 'hand me down' from the MUCH better half, a Honda Del Sol. The house and garage flooded (we're in process of selling the old place and buying another place to call home). Did save the body and neck. Even some of the hardware made it through (the bridge). But in the intervening months we were living in a small 1 BR apartment. So I didn't have my 30' x 30' garage any more, just a tiny apartment patio. So I finished the guitar in Tru Oil and just let the grain show. I have some cheap-o strap locks on it now. It has Tonerider pickups. Still need to work on the setup as I think the nut needs some work. But it intonates fine. Probably could have done better if I would have had a work bench instead of my lap or the floor. But it will do for a first shot. Looks like this now: Didn't get a lot of 'in process' pix. We've been kind of busy getting life back together.