If Jimmy Page did biological research

Tele-friend

Tele-Afflicted
Where would rock music be if Jimmy Page went to do biological research? :)
I found this interesting video from 1957 where he was still just a little boy. Quite a shy one :oops: He introduces himself as James Page and says he would like to do biological research, cancer, germs...

NathanRichardson

NEW MEMBER!
Where would rock music be if Jimmy Page went to do biological research? :)
I found this interesting video from 1957 where he was still just a little boy. Quite a shy one :oops: He introduces himself as James Page and says he would like to do biological research, cancer, germs...

This is very interesting in fact, because at an early age and then in college I was very interested in biology and spent a lot of time in laboratories. I recently read quite a few articles about photosynthesis at artscolumbia.org/free-essays/photosynthesis/ I remember that this topic was always especially interesting for me.

Very interesting video, thank you for sharing.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Wow... look at him! That's wild man! Just learning guitar.... whoa. Reminds me of me when I was that age! LOL!! I obviously didn't practice enough ;)

Si G X

Friend of Leo's
The really crazy thing is even though you describe him as 'a little boy' it was only a few years later he was working as a session musician. By early 1963 he was playing guitar on a #1 hit record!

Telegazer

Tele-Holic
Speaking of biological research, the very handsome Mr. Page has genes that have enabled him to do what very few can, having such a universally debonair face that seems to transcends time and possibly even perceived ethnicity: In his twilight years, the guitar-wielding Englishman looks somewhat East Asian, almost Japanese.

That is, like an East Asian James Brown.

And what's cooler than that?

c8f78e7bffa80daa0b69ad97d7d6b403--james-patrick-jimmy-page.jpg

Last edited:

Ed Driscoll

Friend of Leo's
Speaking of biological research, the very handsome Mr. Page has genes that have enabled him to do what very few can, having such a universally debonair face that seems to transcends time and possibly even perceived ethnicity: In his twilight years, the guitar-wielding Englishman looks somewhat East Asian, almost Japanese.

That is, like an East Asian James Brown.

And what's cooler than that?

View attachment 998015
I'm almost ready to buy into that "pact with the devil" craziness -- in 1977, nobody thought Jimmy would be around 45 years later, nor to have aged so well as to play the "rock's elder statesman" role.