1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

If it were possible to liquify pure hate....

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by 4pickupguy, Mar 2, 2014.

1. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity

If it were possible to liquify pure hate and use it to fertilise habanero peppers and then boil them down to an extract.....you might end up with something like this.... Weaponised condiments...

Attached Files:

2. Bones

Bones Telefied Ad Free Member

I'm not trying to be a douche nozzle here, but I do not understand people who enjoy foods that hurt, either on the way in or the way out or both . It just doesn't make sense to me.

3. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I'm with you on that one. Maybe I'm just not into that kind of self-abusive "machismo."

4. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

That one bottle right there oughta be enough for all of mankind, surely enough for the entire TDPRI for LIFE!

5. brianswindall

brianswindall Tele-Afflicted

I like the heat...only on the way in. Honestly, I think it releases endorphins 'cause I always feel happy when I eat hot or spicy food. I also believe people have different physiologies, both mental and physical.

6. 4pickupguy

No, I was just shown what an absolute wussy I am. I'm with you guys.. Flavour should not have a n ITAR restriction on its label!!!! I put about half a teaspoon of this evilness in a pot of soup and ruined it!!!! Nothing should be this hot!!!!! Ooooowwwwwchhhh!!!

7. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Friend of Leo's

I dig hot foods...more than the average stranger. I once ingested some sauce that was so hot that it melted the glue holding the label on, when a bit dribbled down the side of the bottle.

However, I do enjoy flavor...I don't like the stuff that's hot "just to be hot." Habaneros do have a nice little buzz that they give you after you've eaten 'em...but then again, those have flavor. They're not just plain hot.

8. Ironwolf

Ironwolf Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

I used to go through a bottle of that stuff every month or two. Can't get it around here anymore, unfortunately. There is a new gourmet burger joint that serves Ghost chili seasoned fries with a habanero catsup. Heaven.

9. Ringo

Ringo Poster Extraordinaire

We have been using Daves Insanity Sauce for years, it's good if you use just a little mixed in chili, gumbo etc..
    It's not meant to be eaten straight, it is way too hot for that!
    They make a Daves Insanity II that is even hotter, my kids like it, I haven't tried it.
    We also have some Daves Ghost Pepper Sauce which to me isn't as hot as the original.
    Again, don't try it straight, just use a little bit a drop or two is usually plenty, a teaspoon is way too much!!!!

10. w3stie

w3stie Poster Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

11. 4pickupguy

Thanks I'll remember that when my vision returns and I can move my legs again.... I chose to use Gumbo as the delivery system... How was I to know it becomes unstable when the ratio exceeds critical mass? Two drops.....

12. 4pickupguy

I just realised I have a second part of this saga to live through.... (>_<)......oh dear god!

13. william tele

william tele Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I like heat...within reason. I never found the need to sweat while I eat. Once you burn your buds the rest is just trying to get the next bite to burn harder than the last one...

14. Frodebro

We're all pulling for ya, buddy. Hopefully everything will work out alright...

15. 4pickupguy

Just follow the news helicopters west. I'll be that orange glow on the horizon when event occurs...

16. Frodebro

Just try to keep the screaming down, I have to get up early for work.

17. 1293

1293 Poster Extraordinaire

I agree 100%. I love the hot stuff. The people that suffer to prove their toughness are idiots.

18. 0018g

0018g Tele-Meister

Not for me. I think ketchup is too hot.

19. stnmtthw

stnmtthw Friend of Leo's

I like hot food (you learn to love it if you live where I do), but not so hot you can't taste anything else in the food. Anything hotter than a serrano is too much for me. Although I do like to mix a habanero in with my salsa, sometimes.

20. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Friend of Leo's

Serranos are great. I grew some in a garden a few years ago, and more recently, used a bunch of fresh ones in some fantastic chili. They've got a great, fresh flavor that's not as overwhelming as jalapenos can be.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.