If I Stop Posting, It's Because I was Eaten

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
there's no real land based meat eating predators over here of any large size....

unless you count wild pigs/dogs.... and you'd need to be already dead from exposure when they find you... 🙄

eddiewagner

Poster Extraordinaire
Great pictures and infos :) - we do not have any bears around here, so no fear to be eaten :) .
Some years ago there was a free bear in Bavaria.I think he caused some trouble down there.
So the local authorities decided to shoot him.
Since some years we have a lot of wolves and their population is increasing, but until now I have not seen one in nature.
Same here in the Ruhrgebiet: supposedly Wolves, I never saw any. Foxes everywhere and rats, because people drop their Döners all over the place. We need bears!

39martind18

Friend of Leo's
I live in the piney woods close to the Louisiana border. They’re still around over here, just not seen very often. Just across the river, a former landlord said his son was scouting on public land, getting ready for deer season, and ran across a pretty good sized black bear. He said they stared at each other for a few minutes and then the bear went back to what he was doing and wandered into the brush.
Yup, my observation happened near Burkeville, Tx, right across the Sabine River from Louisiana.

HaWE

Tele-Holic
Same here in the Ruhrgebiet: supposedly Wolves, I never saw any. Foxes everywhere and rats, because people drop their Döners all over the place. We need bears!
We have many wild boars around. Because the farmers in our region grow so much Corn,the wild boars have more than enough to eat - but on the other hand their meat also tastes very good :)
1664645701531.png

Wolves here are becoming more and more a problem.They are a danger for cattle , sheep and also horses.

Lou Tencodpees

Tele-Afflicted
I lived outside of Ocala for 6 years and you wouldn't have to go too far to see bear or bear warning signs. I recall one cub climbing a sign near SR200 and I-75. But that there is a big boy, the kind we use to see in northern Ontario.

Alamo

Doctor of Teleocity
Bears just want to have fun
Perhaps an easy to read road sign to the next golf course could help, somewhat. 🙃