If I ever tuck in my t-stirts please don't let me have any more.

StoneH

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
T-shirts may be tucked in when used as initial layer in bundling up in cold weather.

That is my ruling.

T-shirts may be tucked in when used as an absorptive layer in preventing corrosion to one's firearm (IWB holstering). Cover garment shall be worn in accordance with the state law of one's immediate location.

That is my ruling.

burntfrijoles

Doctor of Teleocity
if it was OK with James Dean and Steve McQueen, probably the two coolest looking guys ever to walk this planet, who am I to argue with that...
Yep, I was going to post the same.
oh, if I only had their physiques. I am old and getting rounder so I have to go untucked like today’s cool kids.

Two lines from Taylor Swift’s “Style“
You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye …
You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt…

(Don’t judge. It’s one of my granddaughters favorites so I have to listen to TS)

RomanS

Poster Extraordinaire
Nothing wrong with quoting Taylor Swift - my girlfriend (who is 20 years younger than me) listens to her a lot, so I am quite familiar with her songs - and I have to say, there's quite a few I like (and I usually listen to rockabilly, classic country, and bluegrass...)

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Nothing wrong with tucking your T shirt - if it was OK with James Dean and Steve McQueen, probably the two coolest looking guys ever to walk this planet, who am I to argue with that...

View attachment 1014795

Hi.

Yeah, I was just about to post that very photo (plus the following). Good enough for that Dean, good enough of this one.

But, having said that, I'm about 50 / 50. Not to mention, more than 50% less cool.

James-Dean-Rebel-Without-a-Cause-1955-Smoking-Against-Wall.jpg

Pax/
Dean

tubedude

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I'm not bothered by tucked in t-shirts, and probably do it sometimes myself depending what kind of t-shirt and what pants/shorts, but it really winds some people up. When did this become a source of outrage?
When whiners got bored with the great cargo short debate.

tubedude

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Nothing wrong with quoting Taylor Swift - my girlfriend (who is 20 years younger than me) listens to her a lot, so I am quite familiar with her songs - and I have to say, there's quite a few I like (and I usually listen to rockabilly, classic country, and bluegrass...)
Winner of the "Tell me you're rich without stating you're rich" contest.

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
What about Sunday church services? Your best set of Levi's just won't cut it if your T-Shirts not tucked in. Oh. And take the pack of cigs out of your rolled up left short sleeve too.

ronzhd

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I tuck for "clean" lines, because Im a bit retentive. Some gotta cover that belly though and a tuck don't hide nothing.

Tommy Biggs

Friend of Leo's
I tuck in the winter, but I don’t think it’s a problem to tuck a t shirt in. Of course I’m not exactly a paragon of high style.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

I remember overhearing a woman telling this to her son - “don’t ever tuck in your shirt”.

&

A bit different than what I was told as a child

Yeah, I was told different too. I'm a mother tucker...

Nothing wrong with quoting Taylor Swift

Actually, yeah, Taylor Swift can be a bit lyrically impressive.

Oh, and speaking of tee-shirts, I have a new fuzz. Stay tuned for the answer to that cryptic tease.

Pax/
Dean