If anyone sees a black Nocaster...

joshigh

Tele-Meister
Please let me know, I want it lol.

Been looking for one for a few years and they are pretty tough to find.

Would much prefer the 7.25 radius board.

I had a line on one but it had some alarm bells due to some weird mods that didn’t sit well with me.

Anyone know if any for sale? I check eBay and reverb now and then but don’t live on the sites so I’m sure I’ve missed a few over the past couple of years.

Thanks!

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Emerald city music on reverb has a reliced black 2008 nocaster all though it does have a 9.5 radius
Actually there’s a bunch on reverb wild wood has a relic ready but it’s one of their 10’s

netgear69

Friend of Leo's
Are you looking for a genuine vintage Nocaster ? if not just get a black tele and trim the decal

Kontaktmoi

Tele-Holic

I had a line on one but it had some alarm bells due to some weird mods that didn’t sit well with me.

Anyone know if any for sale? I check eBay and reverb now and then but don’t live on the sites so I’m sure I’ve missed a few over the past couple of years.

Thanks!

These guys are one of the big ones. Grab the link..

https://www.chicagomusicexchange.com/search?query=fender+telecaster+black&type=reverb

Kontaktmoi

Tele-Holic

Thanks!

Here you go!!

https://wildwestguitars.com/electric/fender-1951-nocaster-heavy-relic-faded-black

Dacious

Doctor of Teleocity
I have a feeling at least one Nocaster CS iteration had 9.5" or even 11" radius and medium-jumbo frets - check to be sure.

Kontaktmoi

Tele-Holic

Thanks!

there are 6 of them on Reverb for sale right now..

https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=Fender Nocaster&page=10

joshigh

Tele-Meister
Thanks for the tips. I should mention looking for a CS not an original. Also not Masterbuilt.

Some of these on Reverb are promising but most all have a 9.5 radius.

I’ve been looking for years so I expect to keep looking!

Thanks!

Kontaktmoi

Tele-Holic
Thanks for the tips. I should mention looking for a CS not an original. Also not Masterbuilt.

Some of these on Reverb are promising but most all have a 9.5 radius.

I’ve been looking for years so I expect to keep looking!

Thanks!

Look at the Fender catalog. There you can create your NoCaster from scratch.. You place the order at the Fender dealer and you wait for some time and there it is... YOUR PERFECT NOCASTER.

http://www.fmicassets.com/sites/fen...omshop/2019/2019_Custom_Shop_Design_Guide.pdf

DanDII

Tele-Meister
I have a feeling at least one Nocaster CS iteration had 9.5" or even 11" radius and medium-jumbo frets - check to be sure.

Wildwood Thin Skins = 9.5" radius & 6105 frets

Wildwood '10s' = 10" radius & 6105 frets

Both runs had black '50s Teles in varying degrees of non relic and relic.

jrwagh333

TDPRI Member

Thanks!
While I hate to bring up old threads... Still looking?

fenderchamp

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
While I hate to bring up old threads... Still looking?
I have a hankering for a black blackguard tele as well. I don't really care if it's a cs nocaster though. They do pop up occasionally for sale, I think I'm going to build one eventually. I love the look. Black 1 ply pg, black nitro and a maple neck.

jrwagh333

TDPRI Member
I have a hankering for a black blackguard tele as well. I don't really care if it's a cs nocaster though. They do pop up occasionally for sale, I think I'm going to build one eventually. I love the look. Black 1 ply pg, black nitro and a maple neck.

Asking as I will be listing one for sale soon if you were interested. 2008, '51 Nocaster, Limited Edition, heavy relic, black.

fenderchamp

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Asking as I will be listing one for sale soon if you were interested. 2008, '51 Nocaster, Limited Edition, heavy relic, black.
whatever, where, whenever you list it, you should cross list it in the tdpri classifieds, not necessarily for my benefit.