1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

If after allowing your GAS to run free rein, do you in turn become a bit of a ho.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Toto'sDad, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Most of the time, when the one nighters want to kiss you goodbye, you just sort of avert your lips, and go ahead and put on the coffee, wait, uh.

Obsessed likes this.
  2. marc2211

marc2211 Tele-Holic

I had a bad run of buying guitars early last year. I got up to about 9. Way way more than my talent allows.

I realised that I'll never play them all enough to do them justice, so I've really tried to cut down. Late last year I cleared out 3, then I recently decided to sell any not I'd not totally bonded with, so 2 went this week (a PRS and a LP).

I replaced the 2 with a guitar I've wanted for years and years, a Jimmy Page Tele ( I wanted a recreated even before fender made the signature model).

Overall now I'm down to 5 and feel much happier. To ease my feelings on the whole thing, I've also booked a course of lessons to try and up my game after too many years getting into bad habits.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  3. Toto'sDad

Good for you! Especially the part about upping your game on playing. I know a guy who has about a half dozen guitars sitting in his living room, it's become some kind of job trying to play each one every day. It's not supposed to be work, it's supposed to be fun!

4. Ironwolf

Ironwolf Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

Nope. Just more GAS.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  5. Toto'sDad

In your case Ironwolf, it's probably better than investing your money in whiskey, women, and horses, the rest you'd just be wasting anyway.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.