Ibanez TS with Bias Desktop

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by TubeBlues, Dec 3, 2014.

1. TubeBlues

TubeBlues Tele-Meister

This might be an odd question but I got Bias Desktop last night and I was wondering how it would sound if I plugged a TubeScreamer between my guitar and the USB interface to use it with a cleanish amp in Bias Desktop.

***I currently do not own a TS, that is why I ask.

Thank you!

2. Newbie Brad

Newbie Brad Tele-Meister

Hi TubeBlues! I picked up the BIAS Desktop version last week and just haven't had any time to play with it. Looking forwards to it. I've been trying to get an emergency guitar sound setup going from my iPhone so I could run JamUp, Bias and some other junk for a guitar sound system if I really absolutely had to. Thanks to some of the other forum user's posts, I am getting a handle on doing it and have run it at a few rehearsals. A few years ago I played a couple of shows through a computer rig setup and was able to put a stomp or 2 before my a/d converter input to the laptop computer system. Maybe I was just lucky but in my case the a/d converter didn't freak out. So maybe it will work for you too.

3. evvdcaec

evvdcaec TDPRI Member

It should work just fine and as you'd expect. Just make sure you don't overdrive or clip the input on your interface.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.