1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

I Went Crazy Today And Did Some Insane Things

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by unixfish, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Flaneur

Flaneur Friend of Leo's

upload_2021-1-21_21-36-0.jpeg

Metric system, you say? :lol:

unixfish and TwoBear like this.
  2. TwoBear

TwoBear Tele-Meister

That’s not so left-field I rented a room from a guy who most resembled rush Limbaugh to me and as ‘out’as I am (not gay mind you but not that there’s anything wrong with that) ha, it’s just that no one would think conservative upon seeing me. I was the only person that could live under the same roof with that dude for 14 years. The guy had a great house and I had the run of it from about seven in the morning till 11pm when he would get back, Half in the bag. He was in charge of hiring at the very conservative well-known firm he worked at. When the first guy that he had hired for his phone sales finally hit the wall about the third time and they couldn’t take him back he came upon a guy not quite like this guy but definitely some face tattoos and said he was working out great...

unixfish likes this.
  3. TwoBear

TwoBear Tele-Meister

unixfish likes this.
  4. TwoBear

TwoBear Tele-Meister

Roy Al likes this! pas de deux ‘n pass th’ booze, I don’t care what the peoples thinking I ain’t drunk I’m just drinking.

unixfish likes this.
  5. Telecasterless

Telecasterless Friend of Leo's

unixfish likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.