I think I'm in a band with my dog now

jtees4

Tele-Afflicted
My dog Bennie (NO, not Bennie and The Jets....Pat Benatar because we got him right around the time we saw her in 2011 (and I like Neil Geraldo), not much music we both like)...anyway, Bennie runs when I pick up a guitar...I think when I first got him I turned something on and had a big feedback squeal unfortunately, and he no likey guitar, and I don't blame him, he is very sensitive to noise overall. He is a great dog, I'm pretty sure we almost lost him this past week, he got very sick one night, was throwing up....seemed out of it in the morning, didn't eat or drink water for a day, but slowly started to eat and then barely poop again. Just when we were going to take him to a vet, we found he pooped out a big peach pit....he is small, it must have been blocking him and hurting him. Poor guy, he is back to normal now.

5uQ2r3n.jpg

ale.istotle

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
My dog Bennie (NO, not Bennie and The Jets....Pat Benatar because we got him right around the time we saw her in 2011 (and I like Neil Geraldo), not much music we both like)...anyway, Bennie runs when I pick up a guitar...I think when I first got him I turned something on and had a big feedback squeal unfortunately, and he no likey guitar, and I don't blame him, he is very sensitive to noise overall. He is a great dog, I'm pretty sure we almost lost him this past week, he got very sick one night, was throwing up....seemed out of it in the morning, didn't eat or drink water for a day, but slowly started to eat and then barely poop again. Just when we were going to take him to a vet, we found he pooped out a big peach pit....he is small, it must have been blocking him and hurting him. Poor guy, he is back to normal now.

5uQ2r3n.jpg
big peach pit
So can I assume you were "picking up what he was putting down?"

ruger9

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member
My first pup, Indy, would sing when I played. He'd be upstairs sleeping, and I'd hit ONE note and he'd come flying down the stairs to sing with me! Luckily, after about a minute he got bored of it LOL. But he ALWAYS came down. I miss my boy :cry:

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I play unplugged, sitting on the couch while I watch TV. All the time. Jackie likes to get right up against the guitar body. He digs the vibration, I think. He’ll lean way into it and make happy grunt and groan noises. Kinda weird, but what’re you gonna do? He does NOT like it if I turn an amp on. Luckily for him, that pretty much never happens in the house.

04472F58-52F4-4AC1-B20D-9EF72E8FDDB3.jpeg