I think I finally found what my ultimate strat should be.

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Blazer, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Well, a couple of months ago I made myself THIS.
    1 reverso.jpg The Reverso, which has quickly become my favorite guitar. It's a pinecaster with Dimarzio pickups and a slightly thinner body.

But I found when strapping on my regal strats that I prefer the right way up right handed strat body and the feel of a full thickness body.

Then I discovered the Charvel DK-22 and a light went on in my head.
    [​IMG]
    THAT was what I wanted. But I wanted it with a regular strat outline since I couldn't care less about the extra pointy shape and outline. In addition I grew to love the extra sound options the three on-off switches of the Reverso give me.

So I went on Kisekae and put the guitar as I see it in my imagination together. Sadly Kisekae doesn't have mini switches as an option on their virtual Strat program.
    Strats.JPG
    I already ordered Dimarzio pickups from my local shop and all the assorted parts needed to put my ultimate strats together.

gwjensen and nojazzhere like this.
  2. KC

KC Friend of Leo's

If it was me, I would move the volume knob a hair further away from the strings. Been playing a MM Cutlass lately & that bit of distance makes a huge difference in playability, at least to me. Good luck with your project.

[​IMG]

Mr. Neutron likes this.
  3. Zepfan

Zepfan Poster Extraordinaire

DSCF0861.JPG Right now it's this one for me.

Blazer and richiek65 like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.