1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

I need advice, relationship issues...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Birdmankustomz, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Nick JD

Nick JD Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Remember how silly you thought you were when you were 14? That's how silly you'll think you are now, when you're 22. :D

It never stops, either. Some people call it wisdom - but that's just a nice way of saying my life has been a succession of screw ups, but so has everyone else's. :D

In my own succession of screw ups, I've learnt: The only person in your life that's customizable is yourself.

2. ghostwolf

ghostwolf Tele-Holic

you can't both be the boss. marriage only works when neither of you is the boss. cigarettes are harder to quit than heroin. stop bending over backwards, and stop expecting her to, as well.

3. Birdmankustomz

Birdmankustomz Friend of Leo's

Heres where it stands now, shes decided she wants to quit, which is great. I've never been unreasonable about it, and I told her before we started dating I wanted her to stop. I told her if we were going to be together she needed to quit. I also smoke (cigars) socially, so I don't mind if she smokes every once in a while with friends since I do the same thing. My problem is I have asthma so when it gets into my lungs, well, yea. I'm not good at describing how our relationship works, it just does. By all rights we shouldn't get along, its like me and my best friend, we don't have a lot in common, we just love each others company. I don't know if that made any sense and I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite because I'm really not one in person, point is, we spent the last few days talking it over and we figured it out. Thank you for all the advice, and to 'getbent', I will definitely remember that.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.