I know people are afraid to post their mugs ...

Harry Styron

Friend of Leo's
Here I am, looking like I’ve lost my place.
upload_2021-12-26_4-54-19.jpeg

Skub

Poster Extraordinaire
Account ID + Facial ID + physical_location + IP + gear_list + family & pet detail for password attacks

Profiling algorithm… complete

There are any god's amount of photos of me on various forums over the last 20 odd years. I've never ever had to change a password for anything due to a security breach.

Sometime you just have to join the fun and live without tilting at windmills,or being ruled by fear.

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
So my wife is working retail AND cut out her family for the holidays, so I keep trying to boost up the cheer texting her funny pics. This one worked pretty good…

View attachment 932678

Seriously though, the holiday blues is tougher than any lion!
I have had a serious case of the holiday blues but actually had a very pleasant Christmas Day and now Boxing Day.

moosie

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I have had a serious case of the holiday blues but actually had a very pleasant Christmas Day and now Boxing Day.

For all the stuff both large and small and near and far that gives cause for holiday blues, mine (general seasonal depression I stave off with a sun lamp) didn't really happen at all.
My wife was fighting it though and that may have been a booster for me, trying to help her through it.
Gift giving went well too, none too big or too small, my biggest worry was her not liking what I got her on a fairly low budget.
A low budget is a source of worry too but hell, worry only makes matters worse!

Until something bad actually happens?
Don't worry, be happy!
That only works when it works...